[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Invitation for Advisors to Attend the Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 26 09:52:17 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Davis Pre-Health Conference:

The Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis invites you to join us October 15th, 2022. We will be celebrating our 20th year and are excited to return to our in-person event and host the largest pre-health conference in the nation.

Annually, PHC brings in over 3,000 attendees composed of pre-health students who are predominantly California residents. We invite a diverse community of students to join us including current students and alumni from all four-year universities, post-bac, and community college pre-health students.

Our conference has representation from 20+ health fields during the pre-health fair and afternoon workshop sessions. Attendees flock to PHC to explore different health related career paths through our 250+ exhibitors, experience hands-on healthcare activities via interactive workshops, and the opportunity to connect with other pre-health students and health professionals from around the nation.

Registration is currently open at prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/attendees<https://prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/>. Register now for early bird pricing to save your spot, before ticket prices increase. Stay connected with us by following us on social media, https://linktr.ee/UCDPreHealth<https://linktr.ee/UCDPreHealth>.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Register and explore the attendee page on our website at https://prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/attendees.

Kindly,

Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis Team

2022 Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis Team

1090 Orchard Road, Davis CA 95616

prehealthconference at ucdavis.edu<mailto:prehealthconference at ucdavis.edu> | (530) 304-8293