[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Berkeley Optometry & Vision Science Summer Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Apr 27 08:28:22 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Berkeley Optometry & Vision Science Summer Program:

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well!  UC Berkeley Optometry & Vision Science is hosting our annual Opto-Camp program this summer virtually for any students who are interested in learning more about optometry as a potential career pathway.  More information about our program can be found here<https://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/opto-camp/> but the cost to attend is free and the application is due by May 15th!

We also host a monthly webinar series about optometry and our program starting in May and going until December.  If students are interested they can sign up to attend here<https://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/contact-us/recruitment-events/>.  I'm always happy to answer questions that students may have as they navigate the application process!

Best regards,
Patrik

--
Patrik Donahue, MPH