[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Davis Pre-Health Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Sep 2 14:32:59 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of the UC Davis Pre-Health Conference:

💧REFRESH, REVIVE, and REINVENT💧

The 19th Annual VIRTUAL UC Davis Pre-Health Conference will be hosted on October 16, 2021. Tickets will be sold for $5 each.

The Pre-Health Conference provides students with the information and skills necessary to succeed in the health-professions school admission process. It provides a unique opportunity for direct contact with deans of admission, admission officers, financial aid officers, faculty, and staff from a wide variety of health professional programs and other organizations. Attendees have the opportunity to explore a variety of health professions, including allopathic, osteopathic, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, optometry, physical and occupational therapy, physicians assistant, and more.

Our conference is the largest of its kind, bringing in over 250 health professions schools from across the nation and over 100 speakers.

New to this year's conference, we are adding interactive online workshops, where you can speak with other peers and professionals! One of these interactive workshops includes a "Mock MMI Practice" which will provide attendees with necessary information and skills needed to ace MMI interviews, when interviewing at certain medical schools.

Sneak Peek into Conference: A few of the medical schools that attendees will have the chance to see/speak with at conference include: UCLA, UCSD, UCD, Stanford, Washington University, and Duke University. Attendees will be able to join, ask questions, and/or participate in workshops such as:

  *   "Creating Your Own School List", "The Medical School Application Process: Perspective from a Medical Student", "Am I Ready to Apply in May 2022?", "Optometry School Admissions Pannel", and "How to Ace your Medical School Application", "Master of Public Health Admissions Pannel", "All About Pharm D Pannel"

Registering for this online event will give you exclusive access to information about different health professional schools as well as early access to our workshop schedule and list of exhibitors. ONLY registered attendees will receive access to our workshops.

In addition, if you are purchasing 5 or more tickets, we offer a group purchase discount of 50%. Please email saahmadi at ucdavis.edu<mailto:saahmadi at ucdavis.edu> for requesting a promocode.

You can find more information or register on our website at https://prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprehealthconference.ucdavis.edu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CLWilliams%40chsu.edu%7C956edb9ae21645514eff08d962833983%7C4218c8905389454eb9965c3552fcd1b0%7C0%7C0%7C637649138185452421%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=r%2BOB3lOHWtbCGrPNq0Hg0Ta2h5bCgYYxUtIOdppgfdE%3D&reserved=0>

To register for the event, click on the link below:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-uc-davis-virtual-pre-health-conference-tickets-147325535643

Best,

Sahar Ahmadi

Social Media/Marketing Coordinator

UC Davis Pre-Health Conference Team

2021 UC Davis Pre-Health Conference Team

1090 Orchard Road, Davis CA 95616