[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FW: American Medical Student Association Mass Email

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:17:53 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of the American Medical Student Association (AMSA) at UC Merced:

Hello Bobcats,

The American Medical Student Association (AMSA) at UC Merced invites you to our first general meeting this year.

AMSA at UC Merced is a chapter of AMSA National, a nationwide organization aiming to connect and guide students through medicine, where we have been an established organization in UC Merced since 2011.

At our first meeting we will introduce our AMSA Officers and future meeting events throughout the semester. We look forward to meeting you all and have a great week as always.

Best Regards,
John Vang
Vice President of Membership, American Medical Student Association
Co-Vice President of Finances, American Medical Student Association
University of California, Merced