[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Doctor of Pharmacy Information Session

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Sep 2 09:21:51 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.

Are you interested in earning your PharmD? University of the Pacific Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy will be hosting an Information Session today, September 2, 2021 at 4:00pm - 5:00pm. I have attached the flyer for more details. We hope you can make it!

Best regards,

[ucm_seal.png]

Vanessa Ortega| NS Student Support Services Assistant
University of California, Merced  |  School of Natural Sciences | SE1 270
Phone: 209.228.3469
Fax: 209.228.4060
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm