[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Diverse Pathways to Medicine Pre-Medical Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Mar 9 08:48:43 PST 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of the Diverse Pathways to Medicine Pre-Medical Conference:

It is with great pleasure that we present to you the "Diverse Pathways To Medicine" Virtual Conference, Hosted by Fresno State HCOP. This conference is FREE and open to High School Students in their 11th and 12th grade year, Junior College, Post Bacc and University level students.  On Day one we will have Physician speakers from several specialties in medicine. On Day 2, we will have a "How to Prepare for the MCAT" discussion followed by a Medical Students panel from the various institutions around the United States. So please join us on April 17-18th, 2021. The link to register is http://bit.ly/2021premed

[image.png]