[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Upcoming Pre-Health Conference at UC Merced

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:23:08 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of Phi Delta Epsilon and Delta Epsilon Mu:

My name is Namitha Bhat and I am the Vice President of Programming of Phi Delta Epsilon. Along with Delta Epsilon Mu, we are planning to host a Pre-Health Conference on April 24th from 1-4PM over Zoom open to all interested undergraduate students.  We'll be having a panel of healthcare workers, workshops hosted by health professionals, and pre-health resources, including Medical School admissions help. Attendees can pre-register at tinyurl.com/yvhc2021RSVP and follow our Instagram (@yosemitevalleyprehealth<https://www.instagram.com/yosemitevalleyprehealth/>) for more updates.

Sincerely,
Namitha Bhat

Namitha Bhat
Pronouns: She/her/hers
Public Health Major | University of California, Merced
Vice President of Programming | Phi Delta Epsilon
Student Staff | Community Engagement Center
Research Assistant | Kranzfelder Lab
nbhat4 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:nbhat4 at ucmerced.edu>