[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCB's Black Students in Health Association Virtual Black Pre-Health Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:21:03 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of UCB's Black Students in Health Association Virtual Black Pre-Health Conference:

Hello,

My name is Semhar Teklu and I am the president of UC Berkeley's Black Students in Health association.

The virtual conference will be held via Zoom on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 from 12 PM to 3:30 PM PDT. This conference is open to all pre-health university students. We have nursing students, public health officials, physicians, Ph.D. candidates, medical students, physicians assistants, and more in store!

The first 50 students to RSVP and attend the conference will receive an entrance exam preparatory book of their choosing! We are also giving attendees gift cards and conference t-shirts.
We are raffling several scholarships during the conference to assist with grad school-related fees!
RSVP Link: tinyurl.com/bshaconf<http://tinyurl.com/bshaconf>

Please let me know if you have any questions![cid:image001.jpg at 01D7303D.F131F3C0]

Best,
Semhar Teklu
B.A. Molecular and Cell Biology
Class of 2021 | UC Berkeley