[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] University of Iowa Pre-Health Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Apr 14 08:27:29 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of the University of Iowa Pre-Health Conference:

Hello there!

My name is Tasha Gilkison and I am a member of the University of Iowa Pre-Health Conference Planning Committee. On Saturday, April 24, 2021 from 9:30AM-6:30PM CST, the University of Iowa will host the First Annual Pre-Health Conference virtually on Zoom (primarily) and WebEx.

Whether you're a freshman trying to figure out your path or a senior currently filling out applications, the University of Iowa Pre-Health Conference has something for everyone!

With 100+ registered programs (nursing, optometry, medicine, PA, physical therapy, pharmacy, occupational therapy, public health, and various graduate programs) you can connect with admissions teams and learn which programs fit you best! And don’t forget about our many workshops and panels with admissions staff, healthcare professionals, and current students to learn how to make the most out your healthcare journey!

The best part? Admission is completely free to all students nationwide!

Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/uiphc2021

Learn more:
Visit our website: https://uiprehealth.conference.uiowa.edu/
Follow our Instagram (@UIPreHealthConference): https://www.instagram.com/uiprehealthconference/
Follow our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UIPreHealthConference
Follow our Twitter (@uiprehealthconf): https://twitter.com/uiprehealthconf

Best,

Tasha Gilkison
University of Iowa
B.S. Neuroscience

[cid:8F76DD57-A597-4A19-89F6-BEC4CB119B93]