[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] URiM Pre-med Summer Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:27:00 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of URiM Pre-med Summer Program:

Hello,

My name is Diana, I am a first-year medical student and a PRIME-LC scholar. I wanted to reach out about a great pre-med summer opportunity that's being run by PRIME scholars at UCI School of Medicine this summer!

PRIME Academy is a one-week program designed to help current pre-med students become future leaders for California's Latino and Black communities. Scholars will gain knowledge, skills, and experiences to help advance their goals of becoming physicians focused on social justice within health.

The deadline for applications is Friday April 7th for participants and Monday April 10th for references.

We will be hosting a virtual info session on Thursday March 30th at 4:00-5:00 pm PST if students have any questions about the application process or the program.

Below I attached both the flyer for the program and virtual info session flyer. Please feel free to email me or follow us on instagram if you have any questions!

Diana Aguilar
Prime Academy Student Director
IG: ucisomsummer

Diana L. Aguilar, MS1
UC Irvine School of Medicine
Program in Medical Education for the Latino Community (Prime-LC)
dlaguil1 at hs.uci.edu<mailto:dlaguil1 at hs.uci.edu>
Pronouns: she/her/hers