[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] 2023 Summer Enrichment Program at the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:41:25 PST 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Monae Roberts and I'm reaching out to share information about the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine's Summer Enrichment Program.

The Summer Enrichment Program is a 5-week summer program (June 22-July 28) that aims to make its participants stronger candidates when applying to veterinary schools. The program offers unique opportunities that students will not find elsewhere along with a $750 stipend at the end of the program.

These opportunities include daily rotations in UC Davis' own Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital, workshops, talks by distinguished professionals in veterinary medicine, and much more! Students committed to veterinary medicine are highly encouraged to apply. See below for the link to the website:

https://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/admissions/so-you-want-be-veterinarian/summer-enrichment-program

The application is due by March 17. I have also attached a flyer for your convenience. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Take Care,
Monae

Upcoming Out of Office Dates: N/A

Monae Roberts (they/she)