[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Nursing Event - TWM: From RN to NP

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Apr 7 16:13:56 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

TWM: From RN To NP

Are you currently pursuing your B.S.N? Are you a registered nurse interested in obtaining your Nurse Practitioner license?

Join us on Monday April 10th from 4 - 6PM as we speak with Angelica Acevedo, B.S.N., N.P. and Sai Vang, B.S.N., N.P.. During this event, our speakers will discuss why they decided to pursue nursing and what led them to continue their education as an N.P. Speakers will also touch on their experiences during N.P. school, as well as major differences between R.N. and N.P.

This event will be promoted to nursing students, as well as current nurses who are interested in becoming a Nurse Practitioner. All students interested in nursing are encouraged to register. This event will run for 1 hour and 10 minutes with 10 - 20 minutes for Q&A.

Please only register for this event once, (i.e. only register for one ticket)

Students are encouraged to attend for the entire 1.5 hour duration of the event. Event will end at around 6:00PM allowing time for our speaker to provide any closing remarks to the group and answer any questions.

Link to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twm-from-rn-to-np-tickets-594474829217

Questions? email ngarcia at mimentor.org<mailto:ngarcia at mimentor.org>

Thanks!

[https://d36urhup7zbd7q.cloudfront.net/a/ca4bd207-e187-496c-8201-660af149de65.png]