[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] AMSA: Guest Speaker Dr. Brad Schmidt

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Nov 9 10:48:24 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of AMSA?

Hello Everyone!

We wanted to announce that we have our guest speaker, Dr. Brad Schmidt, presenting to us this Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM. This will be a virtual meeting, so we will not be meeting in person; however if you need a place to zoom, COB2 110 will be available.

Zoom Meeting ID: 207 707 8698

We will be having our guest speaker, Brad Schmidt, who is the Associate Director of Admissions. Dr. Brad Schmidt will be speaking about their MD program at Western Atlantic University.

This will give you all the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about medical school and/or the medical field.

Best Regards,

Kalie Vang

Vice President of Membership, American Medical Student Association

University of California, Merced

amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com<mailto:amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com>

amsaucmerced.com<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>