[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor Ambassador Application for Pre-Health Students

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:44:23 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

My name is Vanessa Valencia and I am currently the external president for MiMentor. MiMentor is an organization geared towards providing pre-health students with information/resources on how to navigate pre-health pathways and opportunities for mentorship through various workshops. The Central California region is searching for ambassadors to join our team! If you would like any additional information, please let me know.

I have also attached the application link here: https://forms.gle/wRoLcppDMEH7ihSf9

[photo]
Vanessa Valencia
Biology, M.S. | CSU- Fresno
NSF Bridge to Doctorate Fellow 2020-2022

External President, MiMentor- Central Cal
v.valencia104 at gmail.com<mailto:v.valencia104 at gmail.com> | mimentor.org<http://mimentor.org/>