[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Project Smile Pre-Dental Society

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Mar 15 08:33:12 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Project Smile Pre-Dental Society:

Project Smile is a group of diverse individuals that share a common goal of becoming dentists. We promote oral health awareness through volunteer work, outreach, and by attending various workshops.

We’re having an informational session with local dentist, Dr. Badwalz on Wednesday, March 16th from 5:30PM-6:30PM in CLSSRM 288

Bring in any questions you may have. We hope to see you there!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D83847.4D9BA8B0]
--
Bryanna Pulido, Internal VP
Project Smile Pre-Dental Society