[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Project Smile Pre-Dental Society

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Mar 1 09:44:24 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Project Smile Pre-Dental Society:

Project Smile is a group of diverse individuals that share a common goal of becoming dentists. We promote oral health awareness through volunteer work, outreach, and by attending various workshops.

We’re having a virtual Q&A meeting with a D4 student from Temple University on Wednesday, March 2nd from 5:30PM-6:30PM

The zoom ID for the meeting is: 665 271 0775

We hope to see pre-dentals there!

[cid:17f42ec9cc3e4e019f71]
--
Bryanna Pulido, Internal VP