[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Growing Health Leaders Conference Volunteering Opportunity

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Mar 9 17:00:03 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of the Office of Medical Education:

Growing Health Leaders Conference Volunteering Opportunity

Hello everyone,

The Office of Medical Education is hosting our first Growing Health Leaders Conference on April 2nd, and we are looking for volunteers! We are expecting 100 high school students, all of whom can bring one parent. So, we are thinking 25-30 volunteers would be great.

I've attached the informational flyer that has the date and time, tasks we need help with, and contact info if they have any questions before they can commit. The link works when the PDF file is opened, not just previewed, but the QR code can be scanned in any format.

Thank you,

[cid:image001.png at 01D833BE.F377B0E0]
JOSE J. BAEZA MORENO

ACADEMIC ADVISING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
OFFICE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION

5200 Lake Road | Merced, California 95343
ucmerced.edu | 209.261.2280
BUILDING THE FUTURE IN THE HEART OF CALIFORNIA