[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Davis School of Vet Med Summer Enrichment Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Jan 21 08:20:07 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Davis School of Vet Med Summer Enrichment Program:

Hello,

After being virtual for the past two summers, we are very excited to announce that we will be offering our Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) on campus again this summer!

The program runs for five weeks (June 24-July 29) and provides underrepresented and disadvantaged students the opportunity to gain hands-on veterinary experience (around 100 hours) and to learn valuable information to strengthen their future veterinary school applications. This program has no cost, though students are responsible for their travel and housing expenses. At the conclusion of the program, each student will receive a $750 stipend to help offset their travel and housing costs.

Thank you!
Lena Al-Rayess, M.Ed.
Assistant Director of Outreach and Admissions
Chief Diversity Officer
School of Veterinary Medicine
University of California, Davis

lalrayess at ucdavis.edu<mailto:lalrayess at ucdavis.edu>