[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Summer SPAN Courses for Pre-health

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Feb 2 15:07:36 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Literature, Languages and Cultures Department:

Good afternoon, Erica and Jenn,

I am a Continuing Lecturer in the Literature, Languages and Cultures Department and I have been teaching Medical Spanish classes at UC Merced, since 2006.
Today I would like to share with you the flyers for two classes that I am teaching this coming summer.
If you have any question about these classes, I will be very happy to answer it.
Thank you for helping us spread this information.

Best regards,

Yolanda A. Pineda-Vargas

Continuing Spanish Lecturer

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, MERCED

Literature, Languages, and Cultures Department

School of Social Sciences Humanities and Arts

5200 N. Lake Road, COB-2 376 ▪ Merced, CA  95340

email: ypinedavargas at ucmerced.edu<mailto:ypinedavargas at ucmerced.edu>