[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF School of Medicine Open Houses!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:49:59 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF School of Medicine:

We would like to announce the upcoming UCSF SoM Office of Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs Open Houses:

The Virtual Medical School Interview on Thursday, September 29, 2022, 4 pm - 5 pm
Registration link: https://ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jP8r9DG36v899A

Applying to Medical School 101 Open House on Thursday, October 27, 2022, 4 pm - 5 pm
Registration link: https://ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bNGrEeTYiFAUr3g

If you have further questions about any of these programs, email SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu>. Please visit our website for more information at https://meded.ucsf.edu/md-program/prospective-students/opportunities-pre-medical-students.

Take Care,

UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs
Office of Medical Education
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 7 am - 4 pm
University of California, San Francisco
521 Parnassus Ave. 2nd Floor | Box 0710| San Francisco CA 94117
SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu>
[cid:image002.png at 01D8B6FF.DEBC2EA0]