[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program Info Session, 2pm on 8/31 (PST)

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:45:40 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program:

Dear students,

The UCSF Biomedical Sciences (BMS) Graduate Program<https://bms.ucsf.edu/> is inviting you to an info session on 8/31 from 2-3:30pm (PST).  During the session, representatives from BMS will give a short presentation about the BMS program, the various student organizations and resources on campus that are available to our students, student life in general; what's like to go to school at UCSF and live in SF (including a discussion on student budgets and the cost of living).  Finally, we'll discuss how to apply to BMS (and grad schools in general).  He will cover topics such as what we look for in an applicant, what drives an application, how to write a personal statement/statement of purpose, and how to write about your research experiences.  After the presentation, you will have the opportunity to join breakout rooms with students and faculty in the BMS program to discuss these topics more in depth and/or to ask questions about BMS, UCSF, and San Francisco in general.

The deadline to register is August 30 at 5pm (PST).

Register here: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/frb18k

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

-Demian

Demian Sainz
Program Manager
Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program
University of California, San Francisco
513 Parnassus Ave., Room HSE-1285
San Francisco, CA 94143-0505
Ph: (415) 476-8467 (currently working from home, so please leave a voicemail)
Fax: (415) 502-7970
demian.sainz at ucsf.edu<mailto:demian.sainz at ucsf.edu>
http://bms.ucsf.edu/
http://dscb.ucsf.edu/