[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Pharmacy Club Advertising

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Oct 27 14:58:14 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of the Pre-Pharmacy Club:

Hello everyone!! We will be having our third general meeting on Friday, October 29th from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm via Zoom! Come join us as we will be providing information on how to apply to Pharmacy schools using PharmCas and learning what a "Life as a Pharmacy Student" is like from Western University. Also, just a reminder to apply for the Mercy Medical Center Volunteer application for Fall 2021! Link Mercy Medical Center Volunteer Application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrjt8sAf96tpuGs_1ojIat3BIBSRVdIBbi3342G0gtHSrBmg/viewform>

Thank you,

Mikhaela Elaine Maningas, Publicist
Pre-Pharmacy Club
UC Merced Undergraduate