[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Information Session UC Postbaccalaureate Consortium

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:04:26 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.

UC Davis Postbaccalaureate Consortium will be hosting a Information Session on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 from 1:00-2:00pm. I have attached the flyer for more details. If you have any questions please contact me or you can email prehealth at ucmerced.edu<mailto:prehealth at ucmerced.edu>

Zoom link:
https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/84707210453

Best regards,

[ucm_seal.png]

Vanessa Ortega| NS Student Support Services Assistant
University of California, Merced  |  School of Natural Sciences | SE1 270
Phone: 209.228.3469
Fax: 209.228.4060
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm