[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] JOIN US: UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Jonathan Watanabe- October 12, 2021, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM PST

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:28:21 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Irvine PharmD:

We are hosting an application and admissions information session with prospective pharmacy students next Tuesday, October 12th.  Feel free to reach out to our office if you have any questions about our program.

UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Jonathan Watanabe

October 12, 2021, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM PST

Join us for an information session to learn more about our PharmD program and the application and admissions process.  Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from our Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Megan Nguyen, Student Affairs staff,  as well as meet an amazing, spotlighted faculty.

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7
Registered attendees will receive the Zoom access email one business day prior to the event.
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/HuOOnSpX7MMNHEjfovELhUDacBMXgIsASDzPwGvCCLzQa47UOrZ8IN0oecyQ2WkwO2l_3vi2B9I=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7>
UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session & Faculty Spotlight RSVP Form - October 12, 2021 from 12:30PM to 1:30PM with spotlight faculty: Dr. Jonathan Watanabe<https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7>
Join us for an information session to learn more about our PharmD program and the application and admissions process. Many commonly asked questions will be covered in this session. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from our Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Megan Nguyen, Student Affairs staff, as well as meet an amazing spotlighted faculty. Registered attendees will receive the Zoom access email one business day prior to the event.
forms.gle

 [cid:image001.png at 01D7BC2F.36E60CD0]

Sincerely

Hetty Ha

PharmD Student Affairs Office
UC Irvine | Susan & Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
http://pharmsci.uci.edu/pharm-d