[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Occupational Therapy (OTD) Open House with Pacific University, Oregon!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:42:35 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of Pacific University, Oregon:

Hello!

The Pacific University, Oregon School of Occupational Therapy is excited to announce a wonderful opportunity to further explore a career in Occupational Therapy and our 3-year OTD program!

We would like to invite you to our Virtual Open House event Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm PST.

For potential applicants, this is a great opportunity to learn more about our program, meet your admissions counselor, interact with current students, faculty and staff, and ask any questions you may have!

Please complete the following registration form to RSVP if you would like to attend:
Pacific University School of Occupational Therapy Open House Registration<https://pacificu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dm0xruiwe4VBXw2>

You will receive more information including our Zoom link to attend, a few days from our scheduled event.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our program or our Open House and I hope to see you (virtually) soon!

All the best,
Jon-Erik

Jon-Erik Larsen
Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management
Graduate and Professional Admissions
503.352.7221 | 1.800.933.9308
Jon-Erik at pacificu.edu<mailto:Jon-Erik at pacificu.edu>
Pacific University | 190 SE 8th Ave. | Hillsboro, OR 97123
www.pacificu.edu<http://www.pacificu.edu/>