[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UPDATE: UCSF Fresno: COVID-19 Equity Project Volunteer Opportunities

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:24:49 PST 2021

Hi everyone!

We also wanted you to know that if you would like to stay and volunteer for a full day, you are more than welcome too. You can do so by registering for the time slot if it is open, or letting Nick or myself know that you plan to stay for the entire day so we can update our list!

Requirements: Complete the HIPAA training found in your confirmation email before volunteering (only needs to be done once). We will have QR codes posted at the event, please use it to sign-in. Also, we will be keeping track of volunteer attendance, however please make sure to keep record of your hours as well!

Please do not sign-up if:

1.    If you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days: fever 100.4 F or greater, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, chills, head or muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

2.    close proximity to anyone experiencing the above symptoms or has tested positive in the past 14 days

3.    you have tested positive or are waiting to receive test results

4.    have been on a commercial flight or traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 14 days

Volunteer duties will be:

· Setup

· Patient registration

· Moving patients through our event