[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF Fresno HeaL: COVID-19 Equity Project Opportunities

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 23 08:49:35 PST 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Fresno HeaL: COVID-19 Equity Project Opportunities

Hello Everyone!

I hope you have all been well! We still have spots available for volunteering at our Main site and have now opened up our March opportunities as well. Your role as a volunteer is extremely important as the vaccines are being administered! Also, keep in mind that everything can be fairly fast paced and changes may happen very quickly. Always be alert and ready! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Nick or myself at any time.

Volunteering opportunities are available under the Fresno COVID Equity Project at the FIRM location. Free testing for the public is still being offered. Vaccinations are now being offered to the public to those who are healthcare workers, are 65+, agriculture workers, and food service workers in large production companies (ex: Foster Farms, fast food service or restaurants do not count). Please register using the link found below.

Requirements: Complete the HIPAA training found in your confirmation email before volunteering (only needs to be done once). We will have QR codes posted at the event, please use it to sign-in. Also, we will be keeping track of volunteer attendance, however please make sure to keep record of your hours as well!

Please do not sign-up if:

1.    If you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days: fever 100.4 F or greater, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, chills, head or muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

2.    close proximity to anyone experiencing the above symptoms or has tested positive in the past 14 days

3.    you have tested positive or are waiting to receive test results

4.    have been on a commercial flight or traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 14 days

Volunteer duties will be:

· Setup

· Patient registration

· Moving patients through our event

· Runners

· Breakdown

· Observation

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ucsf-fresno-mobile-heal-covid-19-equity-project-cep-tickets-124649567211

Best,
Mackenzie Saephanh
She/her/hers
110188110
CSM BOND ISA
Director of Outreach UCSF Fresno Mobile HeaL
Peer Mentor
College of Science and Mathematics
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1F8wCUtEkNH-iOOvrezIX_GIAYfrbfzci&revid=0B6R1bMZwuZ_EMitDSnMvcEFhbnYwaVl3c3djcWNxTE56L1pVPQ]