[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Med Central x Medlife Virtual Service Trip Opportunity TODAY

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 23 09:00:01 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of Pre-Med Central:

Hey everyone! Pre-med Central is excited to announce that we have partnered with Medlife to offer ALL students (not just members of PMC) a virtual service trip opportunity. This trip will take place sometime during winter break and provides a chance to earn up to 20 service hours! If you are interested and/or want to learn more, please come to our second Medlife workshop TODAY (Friday October 23rd) from 5:00-6:30 PM. The zoom ID is 886 9800 3371. Hope to see you there!