[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF event with SASE UCM

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:26:17 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of SASE:

My name is Muhammad Ahmed, and I am the Company Outreach Team Lead for SASE. This Friday from 11 am to 1 pm, SASE UCM will be hosting a collaborative event with the University of California, San Francisco where we will talk about UCSF itself as well as the application process when applying to several research and medical positions. We will also be discussing what is like to actually work in some of the positions discussed.

We will be continuing our collaboration with UCSF to hold events in spring semester and we would like students to complete a brief survey.  The survey is to gauge what people will want to see since UCSF is a rather large entity.

https://forms.gle/HV18k11an78bF3dFA

 Best,

Muhammad Ahmed

[Download Brand Assets]Muhammad Ahmed | (209) 818- 1266

Company Outreach Team Lead

Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE)

Email: mahmed24 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:mahmed24 at ucmerced.edu>

University of California, Merced