[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UNE COM Live events - Spring 2019!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:38:24 PST 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine:

My name is Annie Connors and I am the Assistant Director of Recruitment and Alumni Services for the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. We are reaching out to you in an effort to connect with students interested in pursuing a career in medicine.

We know that students have limited time during the academic year to visit medical schools, so we wanted to help facilitate an alternative option. At UNE COM, we have the option to host teleconference-style events which allow some of our current medical students "meet" interested undergrads via UNE COM Live events hosted on a platform called CareerEco. Students would have the opportunity to take part in sessions like medical student Q&A panels, "How to Apply" graduate admissions sessions and much more.

We currently have some specific dates including:

March 4, 2019 at 12:15 - 1:15 PM EST: Mid-Atlantic focused medical student Q&A panel
Registration link: www.careereco.com/events/une-com<http://www.careereco.com/events/une-com>

April 16, 2019 at 12:15 - 1:15 PM EST: National Osteopathic Medicine (NOM) Week event: Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Demonstration
Registration link: www.careereco.com/events/une-com-april<http://www.careereco.com/events/une-com-april>

May 2, 2019 at 12:15 - 1:15 PM EST: AACOMAS Application is Open! Come learn how to apply with UNE COM Graduate Admissions
Registration link: www.careereco.com/events/une-com-may<http://www.careereco.com/events/une-com-may>

Registration is free for all who are interested in attending the virtual events.

Attached to this email is a flyer with details about each event, and a link to registration.

If you have additional questions, please reach out to Annie Connors at aconnors3 at une.edu<mailto:aconnors3 at une.edu> to learn more.

Thank you,

Annie Connors
Assistant Director of Recruitment and Alumni Services
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine

Annie Connors, MA | Assistant Director of Recruitment & Alumni Services
College of Osteopathic Medicine | University of New England
11 Hills Beach Road, Biddeford, ME 04005
aconnors3 at une.edu<mailto:aconnors3 at une.edu> | 207.602.2604 | Fax: 207.602.5967
[Facebook icon][cid:image004.png at 01D4CACD.ED5AE310]unecom1978

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you suspect that you were not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.