[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Inside UCSF 2019 Application Open

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 5 09:04:58 PST 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF's INSIDE UCSF program:

My name is Karen Louriana M and I work for the Office of Diversity and Outreach, specifically in the Center for Science, Education & Outreach.

I'm reaching out to share an amazing opportunity for current college students interested in pursuing careers in health, medicine, and science. The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is pleased to announce its annual INSIDE UCSF program, taking place April 26-27, 2019 on the UCSF Parnassus campus. This exciting and informative two-day program offers a chance for prospective students to explore the different programs at UCSF.

California first-year freshman, at two and four-year colleges, to recent graduates in post-baccalaureate programs are encouraged to apply.

The program, including meals and travel, is offered at no cost to selected applicants and will feature:

*        Interactive sessions and panels with UCSF students, faculty, and leadership

*        Classroom experience with UCSF faculty members

*        Information about pursuing higher education at UCSF

*        Tours of the campus and new state-of-the-art facilities

Interested individuals will need to submit a completed application<https://cseo.ucsf.edu/programs/inside-ucsf> on our program website, open until March 1st, 2019. The Inside UCSF Planning Committee will review completed applications and select 100 students to participate. Selected participants will be notified by mid-March.

I have attached our flyer to this email.  If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this program, please feel free to reach out to me via email, karenlouriana.medina at ucsf.edu<mailto:karenlouriana.medina at ucsf.edu>, or by office phone at (415) 514-3651.

In community,
Karen Louriana M
she/her/hers/ella

EAOP Coordinator - Center for Science, Education & Outreach<http://cseo.ucsf.edu/>