[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF Impressions Conference Scholarship Deadline Extended!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:41:27 PST 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Impressions Conference:

Greetings Pre-Dental Students,

Great news! The deadline to apply for an Impressions Conference Scholarship has been extended to Friday, February 8th @ 5:00 pm. Please submit the personal statement you are planning to upload to your AADSAS application to ucsfsnda.outreach at gmail.com<mailto:ucsfsnda.outreach at gmail.com> to be considered (more details on the Eventbrite registration page linked below).

As mentioned in our previous invitation, The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) at UCSF is hosting our 12th Annual Impressions Dental Conference on Sunday February 24, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST, held at the UCSF Parnassus campus. The cost of attendance is $25.00 and includes: dental admissions presentations, student panels, hands-on demonstrations in the simulation clinic,  interview workshops, tailored leadership oriented workshops, an entry into the SNDA Scholarship (see registration page for details), raffle prizes and so much more!

You can check out our Eventbrite registration page at https://tinyurl.com/impressions19.

Please consider sharing the flyer with your colleagues and classmates interested in dentistry as well.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you everyone, and we will see you on February 24th!

--
UCSF SNDA Outreach Coordinators

Mironda Frankenberger: mironda.frankenberger at ucsf.edu<mailto:mironda.frankenberger at ucsf.edu>
Vandan Kasar: vandan.kasar at ucsf.edu<mailto:vandan.kasar at ucsf.edu>