[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] 2009 Admissions Cycle

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri May 23 13:57:36 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the first days of summer vacation!

If you are applying to professional school for the 2009 admissions cycle, please let me know as soon as possible.  Additionally, I would like to know which schools to which you are applying.  This application cycle is going to be big for UC Merced as our founding class goes out into professional schools.  Also, if you know of other students applying, please encourage them to contact me as well.

Thank you all so much for your assistance.

Erica

Erica Robbins, M.S.

Health Professions Advisor

School of Natural Sciences