[TMWorkshops] CETL Workshop Registration Open

Anali Makoui amakoui at ucmerced.edu
Mon Apr 17 17:57:09 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that registration for several of our upcoming Special Topics
workshops is now open. For more information and/or to register, please
click on the title of the workshop that you are interested in:

Gauging Student Confidence in University Courses
<https://ucmerced.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sXOgeZBCV6a8ip>

How to Write a Statement of Diversity
<http://cetl.ucmerced.edu/events/how-write-statement-diversity>

Student Engagement in Large-Enrollment (or Any-sized!) Courses
<http://cetl.ucmerced.edu/events/student-engagement-large-enrollment-or-any-sized-courses>

Successful Group Work in the Classroom
<http://cetl.ucmerced.edu/events/successful-group-work-classroom-workshop-instructors>

Education Research 101
<http://cetl.ucmerced.edu/events/education-research-101>

Kind regards,
Anali

Anali Makoui, Ph.D. in Applied Physics
Associate Director, Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning
University of California, Merced
AoA 112
209.228.2310
cetl.ucmerced.edu

To view my meeting availability and/or to directly set one up, please visit:
http://anali.youcanbook.me/