[TMWorkshops] Teaching Matters Workshops - Registration Open

Anali Makoui amakoui at ucmerced.edu
Mon Feb 1 16:55:56 PST 2016

Hello,

Registration is open for the firs set of the Teaching Matters workshops,
the set of Mastering the Classroom with First-Generation College Students,
which will be offered next Monday (2/8) and Tuesday (2/9). For more details
about the workshops that are included in this set, the schedules (top left
of the page), or to register, please visit the Teaching Matters page
<http://cetl.ucmerced.edu/teaching-matters>.

Regards,
Anali

Anali Makoui, Ph.D. in Applied Physics
Associate Director, Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning
University of California, Merced
AoA 112
209.228.2310
cetl.ucmerced.edu

To view my meeting availability and/or to directly set one up, please visit:
http://anali.youcanbook.me/