[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium: Application Opens in January!

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Jan 8 16:28:11 PST 2024

Message forwarded on behalf of the CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium  :

The CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium is a partnership of postbaccalaureate premedical programs at the Schools of Medicine at UC Davis, Charles Drew U., Tribal Health - Cal Poly Humboldt (official name for our new partner is coming soon), UC Irvine, UC Los Angeles, and UC San Francisco. The mission of the Consortium is to increase the number of physicians who practice in shortage areas of California by assisting capable and dedicated students from disadvantaged backgrounds in gaining admission to medical school.

The free application to apply to all 6 postbacc programs is free and opens on January 4, 2024! Additional information on how to apply is located on this website: https://health.ucdavis.edu/postbacc-consortium/admissions.html

Attached is the CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium brochure and dates/times for our monthly virtual information sessions to learn more about the Consortium. The website for our monthly virtual information sessions is here:  https://health.ucdavis.edu/postbacc-consortium/