[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Prime Time Medical School Application Seminar Series

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:10:42 PST 2024

Message forwarded by SJV PRIME:

SJV PRIME peers and I are hosting our third annual "PRIME Time" seminar/mentoring series and are asking for your help to disseminate our flyer! I wanted to resend this email since the deadline to apply is in one week (February 19).

PRIME Time<https://primetimesjvmentors.ucsf.edu/> is a 4-session online series regarding the medical school application process. Our goal is to provide guidance and mentorship to pre-medical students of the under-resourced and under-served Central Valley.

Each session of our series will consist of a 1-hour seminar discussing a section of the application followed by one-on-one mentoring. Each premed mentee will be paired with a UCSF SJV medical student who will be available to answer questions and offer advice throughout the application cycle. Our primary audience is students applying to medical school in the next 1-2 years but is open to all SJV