[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine RE: Med School 101 Series

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Feb 5 11:59:03 PST 2024

Message forwarded on behalf of Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine:

We invite you to attend the Med School 101 Virtual Series 2024 presented by the Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine!

🩺 Med School 101 series will provide prospective students with valuable information on the medical school application process and the medical school experience.

Med School 101 series sessions will include:

  *   💻 Preparation for Medical School Admissions
  *   💻 Medical Student Panel Q&A
  *   💻Career in Medicine Panel with Mayo Clinic Physicians

🎟 Secure your Spot: RSVP with QR code on the flyer attached or by visiting our Med School 101 website<https://college.mayo.edu/academics/mayo-clinic-alix-school-of-medicine/md-program/visit/> for details on dates and times.

We look forward to seeing you online.

Until then,

Med School 101 Recruitment Team