[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Stanford's Clinical Observation and Medical Transcription (COMET) Fellowship

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Nov 28 11:56:09 PST 2023

Message forward on behalf of Stanford Medicine School of Medicine:

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Anil Prasad, and I am chief scribe of the Medical Scribe Fellowship (also known as the COMET Program), a post-baccalaureate internship program at the Stanford University School of Medicine. I wanted to reach out and give you more information about the COMET program, in hope that you may pass it along to them. I kindly ask that you share the following message and attached flyer, which includes more information about this exciting learning opportunity.

I also wanted to highlight that we have several upcoming online info sessions (12/14/23, 1/18/24) and will be in attendance at SUMMA Pre-Health Conference if your students would like to meet our team, learn more about the program, or ask any questions. Our upcoming application cycle will continue until February 19, 2024.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Anil Prasad