[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Hope Medical Scholars Info Session This Thursday

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:55:53 PST 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of Hope Medical Scholars :

From: Nour Aboelez <aboeleznour at gmail.com<mailto:aboeleznour at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Hope Medical Scholars Info Session This Thursday
Hi again,

Hope you are doing well. You may have already received an email from me or one of my peers about the Hope Medical Scholars mentorship program. In case it was missed:

Hope Medical Scholars is an intensive immersion program for underrepresented minority and first-generation students. It provides selected scholars the opportunity to get a snapshot into the life of Harvard Medical and Dental School students and connect them with mentors who come from similar backgrounds and interests as well as opportunities to strengthen their application to medical/dental school. You can read more about our program here<https://www.hopemedicalscholars.org/>.

Just a reminder that we will be hosting an info session where interested students can learn more about our program this Thursday November 16 at 7pm EST at the following zoom link:

https://harvard.zoom.us/j/92750210937?pwd=c1B5WGlicjAzUm9tSnROaWV0OW14QT09
Password: 630357

Thank you!

Best,