[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor Event for Pre-Health Students Graduating Soon!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Mar 28 08:44:45 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

Event Description:

Have you graduated or will be soon and worried about how to create and maintain your own network post-grad? This is your opportunity to learn!

Topics of discussion may include: how to maintain professional relationships from undergrad or graduate school including email templates, reaching out to create new connections with professionals from their own community, job, and gap year(s) extracurriculars, and how to maximize your Linkedin. We hope to provide attendees with specific email templates that can be used when sending updates to prior connections, setting up a coffee chat, and more!

We will hear from Angela, an MSI at UCSF and Yesenia B, MiMentor's Chief of Analysis for the Central CA region draw on their own experiences on the topic.

This event will run from 6:00-7:30pm with roughly 10-20 minutes at the end for questions.

Who can attend? All pre-health students, specially post-grad, students interested in networking.

EventBrite link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twm-how-to-maintain-and-grow-your-network-during-post-grad-tickets-578303550487

Canva Flyers can be found below.

Best,
Alexa Valladolid