[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Opportunity to Present Research

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Mar 20 08:54:35 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of Public Health Society:

On behalf of Public Health Society, I wanted to invite all health-related scholars to join us for the first ever UC Merced National Public Health Week: Rural Health Research Symposium, in partnership with the University of California, Merced and the American Public Health Association. We're currently looking for presenters and had put out a call for abstracts last week, and we would love to have scholars join us on Friday, April 7th from 1-4PM for the Symposium.

Here is some more information about the event: https://publichealth.ucmerced.edu/nphw. We are accepting abstracts from ALL health fields (including health psychology, nutrition, etc.), not just rural health, and poster presentations are open to undergrads, grad students, faculty, and staff. We are also collaborating with UROC for this event, who have agreed to print posters for free for all presenters!

The deadline for abstracts is listed as next Friday, but we are happy to keep accepting them on a rolling basis until spots fill up. I've attached the flyer to this email with more details. Thank you so much, and we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Namitha Bhat
[https://emailsignature.ucmerced.edu.672elmp01.blackmesh.com/ucm_new-logo.png]
NAMITHA BHAT
she/her/hers
PUBLIC HEALTH MAJOR
STUDENT LEAD | COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT CENTER
RESEARCH ASSISTANT | COMMUNITY NUTRITION LAB
VICE PRESIDENT | PUBLIC HEALTH SOCIETY
nbhat4 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:nbhat4 at ucmerced.edu>