[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Announcing: Introduction to PRIME US & SJV Open House

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Jan 19 09:47:33 PST 2023

Message forward on behalf of UCSF School of Medicine Office of Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs:

We are writing to announce the Introduction to PRIME US & SJV Open House taking place via Zoom on Thursday, April 27th, 2023 from 4 PM-5 PM.

Please find the enclosed flyer for more information.

If you have further questions about this program, email SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu>. Please visit our website for more information at https://meded.ucsf.edu/md-program/prospective-students/opportunities-pre-medical-students.

PRIME Program websites:
PRIME US: https://meded.ucsf.edu/prime-us-program
PRIME SJV: https://meded.ucsf.edu/ucsf-san-joaquin-valley-prime-sjv-prime.

Take Care,

UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs
Office of Medical Education
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 7 am - 4 pm
University of California, San Francisco
521 Parnassus Ave. 2nd Floor | Box 0710| San Francisco CA 94143
SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu>
[cid:image002.png at 01D92B11.41BAA650]