[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Upcoming APSA Webinar "A Day In The Life of a Physician-Scientist"

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:42:54 PST 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of American Physician Scientist Association:

Hello from the American Physician Scientist Association!

We wanted to pass along information to your organization and your contacts about a fabulous (and FREE!) webinar we have coming up called "A Day In The Life of a Physician- Scientist" on February 23, 2023, at 7PM Eastern<https://www.physicianscientists.org/events/register.aspx?id=1715571&itemid=598d6dc0-ae37-497b-93e1-a7135f60bd3d>. We will have a panel of current physician-scientists who will answer attendees' questions, talk about their current career scope, and offer advice for students interested in pursuing a dual career that includes both research and medical practice. A blurb with further details and how to register is below, and a PDF flyer for promoting the event is attached. Thank you so much for helping us spread the message!
---
Event Description:
If you are considering pursuing a career as a physician-scientist or applying to MD/DO-PhD programs, the American Physician Scientists Association is supporting you with an interactive session occurring on February 23, 2023, at 7PM Eastern. This Q&A session is geared toward individuals curious to learn more about what a career as a physician-scientist looks like. A panel of physician-scientists (bios here!<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JjalCwCrcimeJ2fFMbuquGzLLW97kdY-WEd3d0D-heU/edit>) will be available to share their experiences about their day-to-day work, training, and career pathways, and answer your questions. Anyone can join!
Register for FREE at https://tinyurl.com/02-23-2023.
For more information about our sessions and an application FAQ document, please visit our website: www.physicianscientists.org/page/interactive-series<http://www.physicianscientists.org/page/interactive-series>.

Sincerely,
APSA Virtual Content Committee

--
Virtual Content Team
American Physician Scientists Association (APSA)