[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] GUSOM General Information Session Invitation

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:23:05 PST 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of Georgetown University School of Medicine Office of Admissions:

The Georgetown University School of Medicine Office of Admissions would like to invite you to participate in one of our virtual information sessions. We're offering these one-hour sessions during the spring or summer semester. We'll go over Georgetown's mission, what we're looking for in a competitive applicant, deadlines, and we will have plenty of time for a Q&A session at the end.

Our general, open to the public, virtual information sessions are held twice a month. We ask students to pre-register so we have an idea of attendance numbers. Register through the following link: https://georgetown.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_enwELBTdSbH1WBg. Please see the attached image and feel free to distribute it among your pre-health networks.

Our online General Information Session dates for the Spring 2023 semester are as follows:

· 2/23 3pm EST

· 3/7 12pm EST

· 3/23 3pm EST

· 4/11 12pm EST

· 4/27 3pm EST

· 5/9 12pm EST

· 5/25 3pm EST

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and let me know.

Warmly,

The Office of Admissions and Financial Aid

[cid:image001.png at 01D9405E.52005FC0]

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/x8i4dPDl4Jcy72qN7udCe0h5hgC40XE-UmTYMhHzEKrmm-_sHopb00_LZRORUy_uXjv9FjdN5CtqiSp3wnazoVuJuzNche-gDyeuqW0zwuA9YLnxDV9t8otOGPkqCQQkMrCa4FQ_]

Georgetown University School of Medicine

Office of M.D. Admissions and Financial Aid

P: (202) 687-1154 | F: (202) 687-3079

W: md.georgetown.edu<http://md.georgetown.edu/> | T: @GUMedAdmissions<https://twitter.com/GUMedAdmissions>