[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Live Webinar event for Undergraduate STEM programs at Johns Hopkins Summer 2024

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:46:33 PST 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of Johns Hopkins Summer Internship Program Webinar:

Hello!

Are you an undergraduate student interested in STEM summer programs? Please join us on Saturday, December 9th, from 2:00 to 3:30pm EST for a live Zoom webinar to learn more about our Summer Internship Opportunities! We especially encourage our students from groups historically under-represented in medicine, public health, and biomedical sciences to attend with us.

The attached flyer has a QR code that you can scan to register in advance. If you have trouble registering or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sip at jh.edu<mailto:sip at jh.edu>

We hope to see you there!

Dr. Katie Labor
Graduate Student Life Coordinator
Office of Graduate Biomedical Education