[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Stanford University Medical Scribe Fellowship (COMET) Information Sessions

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:54:40 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of Stanford University Medical Scribe Fellowship (COMET):

Dear UC Merced prehealth students, associations, and advisors:

The Stanford University Medical Scribe Fellowship (also known as COMET) is opening applications in November for the 2024-2025 fellowship year! We are looking for motivated individuals who have completed undergraduate studies by summer 2024 who are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. Fellows are paired with clinical faculty in different specialties at Stanford University School of Medicine and/or at our partnering or affiliated clinics. In addition to observing clinical care and providing medical documentation support, our fellows receive mentorship, application support to health professional schools, and the opportunity to pursue scholarly activities or research. Please distribute the details of our upcoming information session to your students.

Stanford University Medical Scribe Fellowship (COMET) Information session dates and RSVP<https://med.stanford.edu/comet/prospective-fellows/info-sessions.html>

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.

Sincerely,
Valerie Teng, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Executive Director, Stanford COMET Medical Scribe Fellowship
Division of Primary Care and Population Health
Stanford University School of Medicine

211 Quarry Road, Suite 405, MC 5985
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Clinic: (650) 498-9000