[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] ISND 7th Annual Meeting for the International Society for Neurodegenerative Diseases

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Aug 7 15:35:18 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of ISND 7TH annual meeting for the International Society for Neurodegenerative Diseases:

Hello!

My name is Anup and I'm currently a neurology resident physician at USC. I'm also a member of an organization called the International Society for Neurodegenerative Diseases (ISND) - a consortium of working professionals, scientists, clinicians, and students dedicated to raising awareness about neurodegenerative diseases as well as recent breakthroughs in the field - and I wanted to share an exciting opportunity for networking and career insight for any pre-health students that I was hoping you'd be able to circulate to your listservs.

The ISND is hosting our 7th annual meeting via Zoom this year and we have a very exciting lineup of speakers planned, including world-renowned researchers and a sitting federal judge (details attached!). Attendance is FREE! To register and for more information about the 7th Annual Meeting, please visit https://isndannualmeeting.eventbrite.com<https://isndannualmeeting.eventbrite.com/>. Please do not hesitate to contact me at my email or at contact.isnd at gmail.com<mailto:contact.isnd at gmail.com> with any questions.

Thanks for your time and help!

Sincerely,
Anup