[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor Virtual Event - Surgical Field 4/23

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Apr 12 15:30:55 PDT 2023

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

Join the nonprofit, MiMentor<https://www.mimentor.org/> for a virtual event about the surgical field. Together We Mentor: Surgical Field will take place on Sunday, April 23rd, 5PM-6PM PST. Attendees will learn from various physicians about their experiences in medical school, residency, and the surgical field. Our speakers will share how they overcame challenges, tips for success, and what their day-to-day life is like. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this competitive field and ask questions. Tickets are available through Eventbrite<https://surgicalfield.eventbrite.com/>. I have attached our event flyer. Please feel free to invite friends, colleagues, and networks!

Thank you and we hope you can join us for this exciting event!

Best,

--
Leyla Ghaffari
B.A. International Development Studies