[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Recruiting Volunteer Online Mentoring Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Sep 22 10:01:23 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of the Office of Medical Education:

The Office of Medical Education will be piloting an online mentoring program for students in high school Healthcare CTE programs utilizing current UCM Pre-Med student volunteers. We are looking specifically for sophomores and higher who plan to apply for med school. The commitment is for one hour per week plus a Saturday in November for training and a closing ceremony on campus on Bobcat Day.

  1.  We're looking for sophomores or higher who are intending to apply for medical school
  2.  Applicants will need to provide three personal or professional references with phone# or e-mail
  3.  Applicants will need a reference letter that they can upload with the application
If applying using a smartphone, be sure to answer all questions. There will be several pages.  Look for the arrow at the bottom of the screen to move to the next page.

There is a QR code on the flyer that links to the application.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Charles

[cid:image002.png at 01D8CE6A.438E63D0]

Charles rush
Program Manager, Health Sciences outreach
OFFICE OF medical education

Email: crush at ucmerced.edu<mailto:crush at ucmerced.edu>

550 E Shaw Avenue| Fresno, California 93170
hire.ucmerced.edu | 209-504-7668

BUILDING THE FUTURE IN THE HEART OF CALIFORNIA